First you have to enable "downloads from unknown sources" and "debugging mode" in the developer options.
- Go to Settings.
- My fire TV.
- Developer Options.
- Set both to ON
- Then Settings / Preferences / Privacy - Turn OFF all options - This limits what Amazon can see as to what you're using your Firestick for.
Now that's done, just follow this.
- Install an app called DOWNLOADER, by searching for it on the Firestick home screen.
- On the magnifying glass in the top left corner of the home screen type DOWNLOADER.
- Scroll down to Downloader in the suggestions below. Click it. You will be taken to a download screen.
(ANDROID BOX - Download Filelinked from Play Store or use browser to download from link. https://www.filelinked.com and then enter the code for the MC-Q app)
- Open the Downloader app and enter/type this url: http://bit.ly/flinked2 into the address box.
- Select install and then open Filelinked once it's installed.
- Enter this code: 33590688 - press connect
- Now install the MC-Q app and click again to install.
- Open the MC-Q app and enter your username and password.
- You are ready to go.
To make the app appear on your fire device home screen, if it isn't there, press and hold in the house button until a screen takes over your screen. Select apps and scroll down the list to MCQ - Don't click it, just highlight it. Then press the button with the 3 lines on your fire remote and select move to front. The app will then appear on your home screen.
*To install the MCVPN+ app use code: 73303061